BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maria C.
Missoula, MT
I'm oily person. I use this when I have to go somewhere and have full face of make up it keeps my skin oil free fresh and most importantly make up in place. Love this stuff. The only down side it's too expensive
Makayla R.
I have been using this for around 2 years now. It feels good and makes my makeup look good and get rid of the very powdery look. It is a natural finish. It keeps my makeup looking good for about 4-5 hours. I wish longer since I wear makeup for 7+ hours
Nathalia R.
Kingston, PA
I love this product. Can't go without it. Makes my makeup last longer-more than 10 hrs. The best: you feel fresh after applying. Leaves your face "weightless" and glowing. It costs $15 at #sephora for 1fl. Oz. It lasts forever. Definitely worth it!!
Brittany N.
Austin, TX
I really wanted to love this product. I bought it after several friends recommended it, and it worked great at first. After a couple months of wearing it, my face gets as oily as ever throughout the day. Unfortunately I probably will not buy it again.
Alex C.
Fort Lupton, CO
This setting spray by urban decay keeps my make up on all day . It is supper light weight and doesn't feel sticky. It has a dewy finish and good for combination skin. I will defiantly by repurchasing this product and I definitely recommend trying it.
Joan C.
Lebanon, NH
This setting spray provides a matte finish and dries really nicely. I will say that the spray nozzle is not the best and sometimes leaves my face feeling very "wet". They smell isn't great either, but thankfully that dissipates quickly when it dries. It provides foundation with great staying power and does the trick regardless!
Ashley A.
Mooresburg, TN
5+++ stars! I don't trust anything else to keep my makeup in place all day long. Hands-down the best makeup setting spray on the market. Doesn't leave any sticky residue and does it's job wonderfully! I never leave home without setting my makeup with this!
Kayla M.
Fresno, CA
It's rare that I find a setting spray that seems to really hold to what it promises, but I absolutely love and highly recommend this spray. It keeps my makeup looking great all day (and night, as promised) and doesn't leave stickiness or a dense feeling.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I love a good setting spray! This is definitely one of my favorites, I like to pick up the travel size one while I am in line at Sephora. A perfect size for an on the go setting spray.
Colleen   L.
I absolutely love this product. I use it everyday it makes my makeup look fresh and stay on it's really nice because I am on the phone all day and so makeup will tend to slough off during the day but not with this
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.