BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Courtney N.
Thomaston, GA
I love the urban decay setting sprays! They really do make my makeup last longer and they feel so refreshing. They are worth every penny in my opinion and I will continue to repurchase!
Karen D.
Hyattsville, MD
This is the best setting spray ever. It's my holy grail setting spray! You can expect your makeup to stay in place all day once you apply this spray over it. It gives me a nice finish (like a cherry on top) I absolutely love this spray and would recommend! :)
Katrena S.
Enid, OK
Long lasting is right in the name, and boy are they right! My make up stays on until I wash it off, no need to reapply or touch up. I have combination skin and I think it works really well for me! 8/10 would buy again. (An 8 because I also want to Check out other setting sprays)
Diya P.
Paris, AR
This setting spray is the best one I've ever used. This product lives up to it's claims and makes your makeup look great! It also makes your makeup stay in place all day! I am definitely going to buy this again when I run out and I recommend this to everyone!
Crystal O.
I love the travel size! I just toss it in my bag when I'm on the go! Also besides just using it before and after makeup, I like to freshen up through the day with a spritz here and there!
Amanda L.
I have very dry skin and this is amazing!
Absolutely love this. I have already went through 2 bottles of this product. The spray is very easy to use, it keeps your makeup in place all day.
I would highly recommend this product to friends, family, and others!
Brianna W.
Watertown , NY
This is by far my favorite setting spray! I don't reach for anything else. Once I spray my makeup literally stays all day no touch ups. And 2 for 40 at Sephora I couldn't resist the deal!
Mindy F.
Covington, GA
I do like this product. I am a professional cosmetologist and Make-up artist and my hairspray trick works the same or even a little bit better. Honestly I think I will stick to my maximum hold hairspray makeup setting trick I have used for years in the salon!
Danielle W.
This is my holy grail setting spray. I wear a lot of makeup and I like it to stay in place. This is the only thing that does it for me without a burn from products with too much alcohol.
Tori P.
Kent, OH
Finally took the splurge and upgraded to All Nighter after previously using the NYX matte setting spray. The difference is insane! All Nighter literally lasts me the entire day and makes my face and makeup look as good as when I first put it on! So worth it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.