BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

yasmeen a.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
This setting spray is like glue for my make up and face! I also spray it throughout the day for refreshing my make up. Feels amazing on the skin and actually does get the job done!
Rosa S.
Best setting spray out there, i was one of those people that thought that setting sprays dont make a difference on your makeup, but how wrong i was. When i use this baby and i prime my face ,my makeup stays lookin great for hours . highly recommend it
Jill W.
I've really been loving this spray! It really keeps my makeup on all day! I have dry skin, and it works amazingly! I would say it leaves your skin with a matte finish, depending on how much you put on. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Brianna b.
Galena Park, TX
A makeup lovers staple. Purchased it a few months ago at Sephora and has remained one of my favs.Leaves my makeup on all day and night. Definitely recommend to everyone and anyone!
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA
Urban decay all nighter spray keeps your makeup in place all night long! It's ideal for oily skin and it gives your face the perfect finishing touch after you apply all your makeup.
Jazmin C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
A great setting spray for oily skin types. It keeps everything in place for hours. Con it's in a white bottle and gets dirty. Pro it works!!! It's lightweight and truly a must have in any makeup afflicts bag!
Sarah M.
Montebello, CA
I like this product itself, I don't notice it making my makeup last but I like how it makes powder look less powdery and it gives me a more dewy effect. The nozzle on the bottle sprayed in a line and it messed up my makeup so I had to change it to a different bottle. But I would repurchase
Erin Rae C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This setting spray is like magic. It managed to keep my face looking perfect in 105° Alabama heat with 95% humidity while I was running around during sorority recruitment. This setting spray kept my full face of makeup in place and looking perfect. I highly recommend this to everyone I know.
Anna S.
Auburn, WA
I had heard people raving about this product and I decided to try it out myself... And I must say I absolutely loved it! It sets the makeup perfectly and makes it last all day! It also works for damping brushed to bring out the pigment in shadows!
Miriam U.
I recently bought this product and I fell in love with it... It helps my makeup last all day and gives you this natural dewy look while keeping your face matte. I recommend this for all skin types. This spray application covers all of your face and I recommend using it an arm's length away.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.