BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Maddy C.
Suffolk, VA
This product works AMAZINGLY but it is SO expensive. I can’t afford bottle after bottle for how much I use, but I buy it when I splurge because it’s awesome!
Natalie M.
Conroe, TX
Love this product it's so refreshing when you spray it on your face with only 2 or 3 pumps and works well. It keeps my make up well put even after sweating!
Keisha L.
Summerville, SC
Makes your makeup last all days. Doesn't have a funny smell and leaves my face feeling very refreshed. I also use it as a refresher spray throughout the day.
Hayden P.
Raleigh, NC
This product is perfectly for locking in a perfect face! Use this before a night out for perfect pictures adn great memories of how great your makeup looked!
Elizabeth B.
Plainville, MA
Very disappointed. Just like the eyeshadow primer I reviewed, this does nothing for me. I wish I could fall upon that UD spell that everyone else is under..
Stephanie A.
I love this setting spray it makes my makeup stays on a long time and it also makes my Halloween makeup last all night and looks flawless. Highly recommend.
Alyssa R.
I personally buy the travel size I feel like it last me quite awhile, it doesn't leave my face oily after wearing it. I think the travel size price is fair.
Brandi C.
This is the first setting spray I ever bought and I love it. I tried others but none work as well. I just bought my second bottle! It's easy to use as well.
Jalayna P.
Council Blfs, IA
I use this everyday. It has a great fine spray. It makes my makeup stay all day without breaking up and sliding all over my face. It does have a weird smell.
Tara H.
Love this travel size. It works so well!! That even my makeup after a long night in the morning still looks great! I love it so much I go through it so fast
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.