BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Storm E.
Gaffney, SC
THIS STUFF SMELLS HORRIBLE. If I wasn’t putting it on my face and could get past the smell I’d give it a higher rating as it does keep my makeup on place. But I truly can’t get over the smell. Each time I use it the smell lingers for a while (duh, it’s on my face) and it’s truly horrible. Ever since they changed the packaging and formula, I just can’t use this anymore.
Valerie V.
Fitzgerald, GA
Another holy grail product of mine! The original used to be my favorite until I tried this version when I had a cold.... all the wiping my nose and I didn’t lose makeup. This stuff is amazing!
Sophia Z.
I like this product but I wouldn't give it five stars because it doesn't have a pleasant smell, every time I apply the product it feels like I'm spraying a bunch of chemicals on my face; which technically I am, but the chemical smells a bit too strong for me. It does however, keep my makeup on in the sun during the summer and all day if I'm going to be going out
Katie W.
I work part time as a server, and if anyone knows what its like to run around all day and night, they'll know what I'm talking about. I will sweat, especially around my hairline. I always have my makeup looking good for work (cause, you know, I work for tips), but once that sweat around my hairline comes, my face would look terrible without this setting spray. It keeps my makeup in place, through rain, sweat, wiping my face, etc. Lasts me all night and keeps those tips coming!
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
One of the best setting sprays I have used. It has a really good mister and sets the face very well without feeling heavy. I have went though about five bottle and will continue to repurchase as well as recommend he product.
Jazmin C.
Amazing, amazing, amazng, AMAZING. if you haven’t yet tried this -CLASSIC HOLYGRAIL PRODUCT- you need to run out and buy it. Do i wish the price point was lower ?? Yes, do i still repurchase... also yes
Mackenzie C.
JOHNSTON, IA
This is my favorite setting spray of all time. I picked it up at a beauty outlet when I was in a hurry and no Sephora in sight. This stuff just really works. I spray it after I do my face makeup and it holds it ALL DAY! Sometimes 12+ hours! I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to another setting spray. It just holds an entire look together so well. Truly amazing.
Sarah M.
One of my friends had this and she let me try it out. This was back when it was in the old white packaging so I don’t know if it has changed or not but I really didn’t like this. It didn’t make my makeup last any longer. I also felt like my face was attacked with water after using this. It also smelt like alcohol to me which I don’t think is good for your skin. I wouldn’t waste my money on this
Delaney M.
Erlanger
I have use this product for a full few years. It really does seem to help your make up stay on all day I prefer a setting spray over a primer to help my make up. My only issue is with the new packaging seems a different smell with the product that is a little overwhelming.
Maura M.
This is my go to for the rest of my life. I have tried many setting sprays, but nothing compare to this one. I usually go out early and stay out late so I am alway nervous that my make up will fade off and it doesn’t! Once I finish my make up and finish off with this setting spray it gives my skin a flawless matte look. I would recommend this product to everyone I know.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.