BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Rosa S.
Best setting spray out there, i was one of those people that thought that setting sprays dont make a difference on your makeup, but how wrong i was. When i use this baby and i prime my face ,my makeup stays lookin great for hours . highly recommend it
Mandy H.
Herndon, VA
I always pair this with the Makeup Forever Setting Spray and I could literally dunk my face in water and it would never move. It would last through WWIII and the next four years with Donald Trump as our President.
Jordan B.
This is product worth splurging on! It definitely lives up to its name. It doesn't weigh down your makeup at all, and has a nice fresh scent to it. Not like other setting sprays where you have to continuously respray it. An item worth repurchasing.
Holly R.
Kalamazoo, MI
The absolute BEST beauty tip ever. And it's not just for night owls. It works equally well for a day at work, to ensure your makeup looks as good at the day's end as it did at 8 am!
Mackenzie M.
One of the best (if not THE best) setting sprays! Like "hairspray" for your face... meaning holds in place for hours NOT sticky/gross! Would suggest this to anyone wanting to have their makeup last even longer!
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff is amazing! I always have one on hand! (And usually a travel sizes in my purse) it does just what it says. Keeps your make up last all night long. I love that it has such a fine mist and doesn't make your face feel wet. It is a must have in everyone's collection!
Anita S.
Philomath, OR
I bought this duo as soon as it was released at Sephora this holiday season. I love this setting spray to begin with and with this duo, you get 2 for the price of 1. Can't beat it!
Georgia S.
Union, KY
This stuff is magic. I have gone through so many bottles because I use this product religiously. It extends the look of your makeup and easily fits in your backpack or purse. I recommend this to anyone looking for a setting spray that actually works!
Kelsey K.
Irving, TX
I love this stuff!!!! I rub my face and eyes a lot, allergies, but if I put 2 sprays of this over my makeup in the morning then I still have makeup on my face after teaching all day.
Destiny B.
This setting spray is good for what you are paying for. Like all setting sprays, it works best over top-of-the-line make up. It definitely keeps my make up on longer than it would stay on without any setting spray, but it doesn't stay on perfectly all day- especially out in the summer heat.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.