BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jenah L.
This is a necessity for me in the warmer months! Helps keep my face looking fresh all day. Also takes away the "powdery" look after finishing my face makeup!
Jalayna P.
Council Blfs, IA
I use this everyday. It has a great fine spray. It makes my makeup stay all day without breaking up and sliding all over my face. It does have a weird smell.
Whitney F.
Denton, TX
I use this at the end of my makeup routine and it really keeps my makeup in place all day no matter what, even helped keeping it in place after working out.
Kaytie K.
N Chesterfield , VA
The name doesn't lie when it says it last all night long! Even on nights when I am dancing the night away it still stays out! I use it every day and love it
Nalissa D.
N Highlands, CA
This setting spray has protected my face from rain, sweat, and tears! The spritz is really nice and it just locks everything in. BEST SETTING SPRAY ever!!!!
Kkbreezzyy 😁.
Mcdonough, GA
This has been my go-to setting spray for a while now. I love the way it settles my makeup. You can count on your makeup not moving after you use this.
Liz W.
Concord
This is my go to setting spray! This along with their chill setting sprays are amazing. This setting spray makes my makeup stay in place for hours. Love it !
Anna O.
This setting spray keeps everything locked into place. I live in a very hot climate and it takes something serious to keep my makeup in place all day.
Kayla V.
Big spring , TX
I’ve tried cheaper setting sprays and they didn’t work. My face is finicky and sometimes is oily and sometimes it isn’t. This keeps my make up on perfectly!
Yesenia R.
This setting spray is really good. I felt that my makeup lasted me all day. It looked good even after 8 hours. I was amazed. I would recommend this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.