BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Megan M.
This stuff is my JAM. It works very, very well. When I know I'm going from morning into the night without real time to touch much up this is my go to product.
Karol D.
Arlington, TX
Best setting stay ever. It actually works. Urban decay is one of my favorite brands. This is my go to setting spray. Perfect for dry skin. Totally recommend it
Mariah D.
This setting spray surely does its job, but after applying it onto my face.. there are times that it made my makeup 'cakey' but overall a good product to use!
Hope N.
Rydal, GA
This setting spray really locks in my makeup for a long wear. It doesn't prevent my skin from getting oily but it does make it so that my makeup doesnt budge.
Malaya G.
Who doesn't love this?!this is amazing. I have a travel size in my purse at all times. The spray is even and fine and my makeup really lasts all day and night.
Haley F.
Tuscumbia, AL
I struggle everyday to keep my make-up in place. This stuff is amazing. Through work, through sweat, through weather! Keeps me looking fresh all day or night!
Cynthia C.
This really helps makeup stay on all day and all night! The travel size is perfect for throwing it in your purse on a day/night out and touching up throughout.
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH
This stuff really helps my makeup stay all day. I tend to be oily in the summer and more dry in the winter and this setting spray does the trick all year long.
Karissa S.
Houston , TX
Really protects your makeup from moisture, heat, and wind. It's also very weightless, but powerful. I really love it! Will definitely be buying a new one soon.
makaila r.
Waterbury, CT
This setting spray certainly does make my makeup last all night. I use this when I know I am going to be out for more than 8 hours. Beautiful, natural finish.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.