BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Madison O.
Alpharetta, GA
My go-to setting spray! This is my holy grail setting spray. I have been using it for months. It lasts me throughout every work shift and my makeup looks great all day!!! I recommend this to everyone. Perfect for long work days or long nights of fun!
Valerie F.
Rio Rancho, NM
The best setting spray hands DOWN!!! I love this and the travel size are great to keep at your desk, in your purse and your gym bag to always look refreshed and keep that face set.
Chelsea H.
This is the hair spray for your makeup. The last step to make sure your makeup lasts all night or all day. And it does exactly that. Also use it to wet your brush for a better pigment for your shimmer shadows.
Holly R.
Kalamazoo, MI
The absolute BEST beauty tip ever. And it's not just for night owls. It works equally well for a day at work, to ensure your makeup looks as good at the day's end as it did at 8 am!
Mayra S.
Locks my makeup in place!!!! Love this spray. I also use it to intensify my shimmer shadows & it works amazing for that. It does have a weird minty smell, which is not the best in my opinion. The smells goes away after a few seconds though. Recommend!
Cinthya S.
This setting spray makes my entire makeup look waterproof. I went to SixFlags and got on the water rides and walked in the hell-like Texas summer heat for hours sweating the entirety of my body water and MY MAKE UP DID NOT COME OFF. Wonderful product
Cristina O.
Calexico, CA
This product has me in love, you leave the perfect makeup, I read many reviews about this product of urban decay but when I started to use forget all that is perfect! Seals the makeup very well I have not had any problem with it.
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
This stuff is amazing! I always have one on hand! (And usually a travel sizes in my purse) it does just what it says. Keeps your make up last all night long. I love that it has such a fine mist and doesn't make your face feel wet. It is a must have in everyone's collection!
Ana M.
All I gotta say this setting spray is A M A Z I N G! If I could bathe my face in this I could lol it keeps your makeup lock in for a whole day. It makes your makeup look on point :)
Georgia S.
Union, KY
This stuff is magic. I have gone through so many bottles because I use this product religiously. It extends the look of your makeup and easily fits in your backpack or purse. I recommend this to anyone looking for a setting spray that actually works!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.