BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Isabelle M.
Talent, OR
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS it makes my makeup last all day works for dry skin and it just makes YOUR makeup look flawless in general it's easy to apply obviously you just spray it on you face it's nice spray bottle too!
Selene P.
This is pretty awesome. I usually use it on the weekends when I want my makeup to last longer than usual. It helps keeps the make up in place. One of the best setting sprays out there.
Kim L.
Canal Winchester, OH
First off, there is no such thing as a bad Urban Decay setting spray! I guess I just mostly love the chill setting spray cause its chilling. But every one of them have there place in my makeup collection! The vitamin B one I really like wearing to bed. But I also sometimes use that to refresh
Omg!!! This all nighter setting spray is a holy grail. It's an most have. Bought it at Sephora and may I say it's keep my makeup on all day.

Pros:
Last all day

Cons:
None

I will definitely recommend this product. It's a most have😊😊
rocio g.
I love this setting spay right know I have the travel size and I had it for a long time and I use it and still have a little bit and I have dry skin and love it I highly recommend it.
Katelynn K.
New Albany, IN
I never used setting spray before, I used hair spray to set my face (terrible, I know). One of the girls at sephora told me about this spray and I use it everyday. My makeup stays flawless!!
Walesca L.
Staten Island, NY
This setting spray is outstanding, I got mine at Sephora which was easy. And it made my makeup last super long and I'm out all day. It also gives your makeup a beautiful finish and I would definitely buy it again
Nzinga D.
Bronx, NY
This stuff is da bomb i recently bought this and this will have your face on fleek!! 1st time buying this brand to set makeup and it really lasted me the whole day. Paid 30$ at sephora
Kelcie B.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE THIS! I have dry, sensitive skin and this is PERFECT for me. I spray both before and after application and my skin is smooth and cool but it feels like there's nothing there. I tell all of my friends looking for a new setting spray to check this out.
Tania L.
Denver, CO
This is by far one of the best setting sprays I have tried. I had Ben Nye prior and decided to try this brand. It sprayed on evenly and didn't dry glossy. It really did keep my makeup on all day and into the night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.