BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Barbara S.
Chico
I really really wanted to love this! My skin is very oily and acne prone. I tend to wear very full coverage makeup and need it to stay in place all day. I had high hopes for this but they fell flat. I swear it makes my foundation look cakier! I do use this to wet my brush when doing glitter eyeshadow, but don’t recommend buying it solely for that purpose.
Claudia A.
I cannot live without this product, I use to think that setting sprays were useless until i tried this one. This setting spray really locks everything, I've tried other brands and always go back to this one it is worth every penny to me and I will repurchase over and over again the smell is faint and pleasant and a bottle will last you quite a while.
Makala F.
Spartanburg, SC
The best setting spray I own hands-down! I was hesitant at first because of the price but I heard such good reviews I had to try it for myself and it’s honestly worth it. It makes my makeup stay all day!
Paige D.
Perfect for any kind of skin, both oily and dry. This spray doesn't change the finish of your makeup, it just insures the longevity and the blend of the makeup together. I love this product and will continue to buy it
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Love the product and worth the price but I prefer the cheaper stuff from Mario. I use this on nights out with the girls or long long days and I feel it really helps to keep my makeup in place. For daily use I use a cheaper brand because I feel it works just as well. I do love the way this setting spray goes on and it dries quickly without leaving residue.
Kaicey W.
As with all setting sprays I have tried so far, I don’t see that they really improve the overall wear of makeup but I do feel they help to mesh it all together better. I like to spray it on when I’m finished and fan it to help the layers come together and keep my face makeup from looking cakey or dry. I feel it is especially good at helping powders lay perfect.
Kassandra B.
Ballston Spa
This setting spray is so out of this world phenomenal. I feel like this has the ability to transform my whole makeup look. I have normal to dry skin, but I feel like anyone could get away with this spray. It keeps my makeup in place all day and makes the makeup look mesh together and set down perfectly. I loveeeee it! If you have not tried it, you need to!
carrie t.
Belfast
By far the best setting spray I've used. The mist is fine so you don't get big dollaps of liquid over your face. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I love it so much I buy it in 2 packs
Hannah G.
Chaska
I can definitely see a difference when I use this after putting all my makeup on. My makeup stays on longer and still looks good throughout the day. There are always a few small touch up’s to do but I would recommend!
Nima L.
I bought this spray because I heard a lot of good things about it on youtube. I love it this is my go to setting spray now.  I do the X and the T and that's good enough for me.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.