BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Joan C.
Lebanon, NH
This setting spray provides a matte finish and dries really nicely. I will say that the spray nozzle is not the best and sometimes leaves my face feeling very "wet". They smell isn't great either, but thankfully that dissipates quickly when it dries. It provides foundation with great staying power and does the trick regardless!
Kayla M.
Fresno, CA
It's rare that I find a setting spray that seems to really hold to what it promises, but I absolutely love and highly recommend this spray. It keeps my makeup looking great all day (and night, as promised) and doesn't leave stickiness or a dense feeling.
Makayla R.
I have been using this for around 2 years now. It feels good and makes my makeup look good and get rid of the very powdery look. It is a natural finish. It keeps my makeup looking good for about 4-5 hours. I wish longer since I wear makeup for 7+ hours
Taniesha F.
I just bought this and have heard great things about it. I did a normal makeup routine. I then used Laura mercier's setting powder then sprayed this on top. I then went back and used the setting powder once it the mist dried. It lasted all day, shine free!
Sarah W.
Sagle, ID
Does what it says, doesn't smell bad once applied at all, doesn't break me out, and makes makeup stay put! Can't ask for more than that! Wish it was more affordable though because the bottle doesn't last very long with a teenage girl in the house ;-)
Amanda S.
Really love this for that final seal to keep my makeup in place! Helps reduce transfer. Also helps take away the powder look but don't spray it too close or it'll leave water marks.
Alma P.
Willcox, AZ
This setting spray is great. It feels cooling on my skin and it seems to just make my face feel refreshed after it is applied. It definitely adds to my makeup life. It feels like it definitely does what it is supposed to and sets your makeup to your face. Would definitely recommend to others
Misti T.
Diboll, TX
This is one of those products you buy extras of so you never run out. After applying this your makeup looks better instantly and last all day. The setting spray helps bring back a more natural look to powdery looking skin and makeup stays in place.
Cristina C.
Freehold, NJ
As long as can remember I've only ever used urban decay setting sprays. I love that they have a few different kinds for everyone. The mist is decent and I've never had any issues with it. I've repurchased it many times and actually due for a new one.
Chelsea H.
This is the hair spray for your makeup. The last step to make sure your makeup lasts all night or all day. And it does exactly that. Also use it to wet your brush for a better pigment for your shimmer shadows.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.