BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie M.
Bradenton, FL
It is the best setting spray I have tried and I still use it. It holds everything in place, my make up at the end of the day or night is still looking amazing!
TaNia R.
Halethorpe, MD
I think this is a good product to melt the powders into your skin. However, it did not hold my make up in place because I'm oily so nothing locks it in for me.
Victoria D.
Paynesville, MN
This is by far the best make up setting spray i have ever tried. It keeps my makeup in place until I'm ready to take it off. Its pricey but definitely worth it.
Danielle T.
Austin, TX
This product really does what it says it does! Make sure to MIST far from the face for the best results, if you get your makeup too wet you'll have a bad time!
Samantha S.
Westford, MA
been using this setting spray for over a year now and it really does the job. i am looking for a different brand to try because i feel like it could be better
Kelli C.
I have really oily skin so when i go out i spray this on and it helps set my makeup and keeps my skin from getting oily its expensive but def worth the money.
Gema R.
Bakersfield, CA
It's not too pricey considering how long the bottle lasts. This spray was the only way I could get my makeup to last a full shift. Would definitely recommend!
Anna M.
New York
Literally makes my makeup stay on all day. I apply my makeup once a day in the morning so this product is a true essential to keeping my look set for the day.
Hannah K.
this makes my makeup last forever. i don’t use it often but i use it for special occasions. i used it for my prom and my makeup did not budge the entire night.
Got this a few months ago & absolutely love it . Never really been into setting sprays but now I see a difference my makeup actually stays in place all night .
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.