BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Nicole B.
Camarillo , CA
My favorite spray ever. The mister sprays evenly everytime. It dries quickly and doesn't have a strong odor. My makeup stays in place all day and doesn't move
Brooke D.
North Berwick, ME
New packaging makes all the difference on my vanity. This product is a holy grail item until the day I die. Can't apply a full face without it, and never will.
Shelley O.
Raceland, LA
I guess because of my oily skin, i dont think this woeks as intended. Ive also tried the one for oily skin. I will continue to use them since i paid for them.
Fallon O.
Howell, NJ
I love this i spray it on my beauty blender and then apply my makeup and my makeup literally lasts all night, it helps keep your foundation from looking cakey.
Julie P.
I have been using this spray for 4 years. I recommend using good quality foundation when used with this. It makes my face less cakey and looks smooth. Buy it!
Jordan V.
This is my favorite setting spray, I have tried a few other brands but this doesn’t make my face look shiny ever and holds my makeup on all day, truly amazing.
Jen F.
As far as setting sprays go, I'm not 100% convinced setting sprays work. I didn't mind the scent, however I'm not sure it helped my makeup last longer or not.
member-7cdc34ce8
This is the best setting spray I have ever purchased. I don't have to worry about my makeup melting off my face. I have combination skin and it works wonders.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
This is great for everything but non waterproof mascara. I use before mascara and holds makeup all day without smell, tackiness, or breakouts. Worth the hype.
Yanglin C.
Dallas
I feel like some days it works great and other days it fails me. It's also a bit expensive for a setting spray. I might consider going for an elf or nyx one.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.