BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Madison B.
Auburn, AL
If you're looking for a setting spray that will work even when sweating during the day, or going out at night. This is what you need!! I also have sensitive skin and it didn't make my skin oily or cause breakouts
Omg!!! This all nighter setting spray is a holy grail. It's an most have. Bought it at Sephora and may I say it's keep my makeup on all day.

Pros:
Last all day

Cons:
None

I will definitely recommend this product. It's a most have😊😊
Liliana J.
Adrian
My friends and I have nothing but good things to say about this. It's something I see highly recommended between beauty lovers! Our make up doesn't budge or anything! It's a must have.
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
Best in the market by far it last so long and locks your makeup in ace it is kind of expensive but worth it I just wish you got more in the bottle you can try this at Ulta if your interested I know you'll love it I do I would definitely repurchase this great setting spray!
Caitlin S.
This setting spray keeps everything in place it keeps my T-Zone from getting oily throughout the day I love it I use it after rose water spray so that I can look dewy throughout the day without looking overly oily
Josie E.
Fresh and new! Once you spray it on you feel refreshed & makes your makeup last longer. Gives you that matte look. The price is good for the quality of the product. I am usually dry but in the summer I do tend to get oily and this solves the problem.
Ellen N.
This product is a lifesaver. I always hated the fact that all the work I put into make up will be gone after a few hours. This product will make sure that your make up will not budge during the night. (and sometimes, even in the morning.) No, it's not perfect. Some make up will eventually come off, but this product will make a huge difference. The only quip I have is that sometimes it makes my face a little dry.
Susy V.
Really love this setting spray .. I have dry skin and it makes my skin look awesome.. it doesn't have any sun protect .. but it does make my make up last all day long .. I will definitely recommend this to anyone !
Brittany O.
stevens point, WI
My make up would always soak into my face shortly after arriving at a party but now that I have the all nighter spray, I don't worry about that anymore. My makeup stays on through the hottest dance parties/bars and still looks good when I get home at 3am. Highly recommend getting this setting spray
Esmeralda M.
My holy grail setting spray. I bought this product for my prom and best believe I got my money's worth on this. Every since I have bought over and over. it does not leave your skin all sticky and t leave it matte.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.