BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Daniâ™” J.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I liked the spray I felt it held my makeup on well. My skin is neither dry or oily and it worked well so I feel it can be used for a combination of skin types
Dee Dee H.
Bakersfield, CA
Never feel like I've finished my look until I spritz my setting spray. And of course the travel size has to be in my go bag in case of a long night refresher.
Kaylee C.
i never ever ever put on my makeup without spraying my face with this setting spray. it really makes your makeup stay on longer and keeps it in place all day.
Jessica P.
I use this all the time before applying my make up and after it really give long wear to my makeup. With my oily skin definitely prevents it from looking oily.
bought this in a rush for a party and it truly does last all night, it doesn't make your skin oily and it dryers fast it feels very light weight once applied.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
This is the perfect setting spray if you need something that offers good lasting power. The mist isn’t fine enough for me so I usually use another one with it.
Jackie N.
Franklin, WI
This spray works wonders!  Your makeup will not be going anywhere with this spray!  It's a great value for your money. I typically use 4 sprays to set my makeup.
Cayla H.
Union, Ky
This product is ok. It makes your makeup look better after you apply but I don't think it really makes your makeup last any longer. Also it smells really weird
Mark V.
Ewa Beach
The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is one of the best setting spray i have ever invested on. It might be pricey but it looks really pretty on the skin.
Elizabeth N.
This setting spray is my beat friend lol. It keep my makeup in place and is so worth the buy. I recommend this product and will definitely be purchasing again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.