BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Walesca L.
Staten Island, NY
This setting spray is outstanding, I got mine at Sephora which was easy. And it made my makeup last super long and I'm out all day. It also gives your makeup a beautiful finish and I would definitely buy it again
Joan C.
Lebanon, NH
This setting spray provides a matte finish and dries really nicely. I will say that the spray nozzle is not the best and sometimes leaves my face feeling very "wet". They smell isn't great either, but thankfully that dissipates quickly when it dries. It provides foundation with great staying power and does the trick regardless!
Carolyn  H.
Washington, NC
This is a necessity in my makeup routine whether I'm wearing a little bit of makeup or if I'm going out at night. It doesn't leave an oily finish and even makes your makeup slightly waterproof. No smudges and it stays put until you wash your makeup off.
Makayla R.
I have been using this for around 2 years now. It feels good and makes my makeup look good and get rid of the very powdery look. It is a natural finish. It keeps my makeup looking good for about 4-5 hours. I wish longer since I wear makeup for 7+ hours
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing would definetky keep your makeup in place if you are going to a special event or even a night out this will make your foundation stick . I bought the one for dry skin after I used this one up and i don't like it as much as this one
Brittany N.
Austin, TX
I really wanted to love this product. I bought it after several friends recommended it, and it worked great at first. After a couple months of wearing it, my face gets as oily as ever throughout the day. Unfortunately I probably will not buy it again.
Mikala F.
This helps my makeup stay put and it dries fast. It also doesn't irritate my skin which is sensitive and mostly dry - I get oily down the middle of my face. The only con is that the purple cap is hard for me to get on and off for some reason, so I just leave it off unless I'm traveling with it.
Giana D.
Athens, OH
I wish i could give this product more stars!! First off, it makes all your makeup look just like your skin. Secondly Your makeup will not move a bit!! Literally have been able to stretch out the same look for another day because of how crazy good this is!
Emma C.
This setting spray keeps my makeup on all day! Even after a long day at the gym I can look into the mirror and see my makeup the same way it was when I put it on in the morning! I definitely recommend this product!
francesca  z.
Richmond , TX
Holy grail high end setting spray for my combination skin. I love it and I know my makeup isn't going anywhere when I use it. I love the mister on the bottles and the formula itself works beautifully. Will repurchase when I run out. Definitely recommend.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.