BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kirsty H.
Cumming, GA
Honestly this is the only brand of setting spray I will use.
I have used a few others and they feel super heavy when on, this lasts all night but it also easy to still take make up off.
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend , AL
I’m not used to setting spray, so I may be biased. It don’t like that it looks very dewy to begin with, but I’m sure that’s just the product. I love the smell of cucumbers. I would consider buying this again.
Shayne H.
Wake forest, NC
I’ll never buy another setting spray ever again. This stuff is FANTASTIC AND ACTUALLY WORKS. I bought the small travel size and it has lasted me a few months of constant use. It never feels sticky on your skin either and I’m very happy with it
Kaden C.
Man, WV
This was the first setting spray that made me fall in love with setting sprays. This is a very heavy duty spray in my opinion. It makes my makeup last all day long and it controls my t zone really well. I can definitely tell when I'm running late and forget to spray it. I notice immediately a few hours into the day.
Jennifer S.
North Branford
This product actually does what it claims. Your makeup will not move or fade for hours. And it does not change the finish of your makeup. If you're matte you stay matte, if you're dewy you stay dewy even after using this setting spray. All it does is extend the life of your makeup. Def recommend this product to others.
mariah n.
Grafton
This is my most FAVORITE setting spray. It leaves makeup in-tact for the whole day. It’s lightweight and very easy to apply. This spray leaves my whole look in place even while at a waterpark for the day. I will continue to use this product time after time.
Yvonne L.
Littleton, MA
The way this setting spray sets and melts all powders together is truly a miracle!! I've never had my makeup look so amazing then after giving my face a spritz of this all over
Claire T.
Lafayette, LA
There is a reason why this stuff is ranked so high! It is literally like glue for your makeup. There is no cakey or wet feeling and does not make my already oily skin any more oily. It not only contributes to the longevity of my makeup, but it also helps my makeup settle into my skin and blends everything together.
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
My holy grail face setting spray! I even use this or the MAC Prime + Fix on my Beautyblender in place of water for for smoothing foundation and blending for extra staying power.
Patricia C.
Evadale
I freaking love this setting spray! I just want to brag on the sprayer part, it actually mists evenly which is great because my previous setting spray shot a stream of product straight at your face. This spray really helps your makeup last and gives your face a great finish. Not too shiny but shiny enough if that makes sense.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.