BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lalani B.
Easton, PA
I can NOT even begin to sing the praises of this product! Gold in a spray bottle! My Make-up stays put all night! It does exactly what the label says it will! Worth the money for sure!
Esperanza R.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is amazing would definetky keep your makeup in place if you are going to a special event or even a night out this will make your foundation stick . I bought the one for dry skin after I used this one up and i don't like it as much as this one
Caitlin S.
This setting spray keeps everything in place it keeps my T-Zone from getting oily throughout the day I love it I use it after rose water spray so that I can look dewy throughout the day without looking overly oily
Selene P.
This is pretty awesome. I usually use it on the weekends when I want my makeup to last longer than usual. It helps keeps the make up in place. One of the best setting sprays out there.
Anna Mae M.
Hudson
I don't know what's in this that makes this so good, but this is the best setting spray ever! I used the All Nighter the day of my wedding in 95 degree heat. It was hot and humid and by the end of the night my makeup looked like it was just applied! This stuff is amazing.
Emma C.
This setting spray keeps my makeup on all day! Even after a long day at the gym I can look into the mirror and see my makeup the same way it was when I put it on in the morning! I definitely recommend this product!
Sarah K.
Bayside, NY
I bought this because a lot of youtubers were recommending it and I'm so happy I did. After I do my makeup every morning, I spray it on my face a couple of times and I love the feeling of it misting on to my face and letting it dry. I have already bought this twice and plan to use it forever!!
Josie E.
Fresh and new! Once you spray it on you feel refreshed & makes your makeup last longer. Gives you that matte look. The price is good for the quality of the product. I am usually dry but in the summer I do tend to get oily and this solves the problem.
Ellen N.
This product is a lifesaver. I always hated the fact that all the work I put into make up will be gone after a few hours. This product will make sure that your make up will not budge during the night. (and sometimes, even in the morning.) No, it's not perfect. Some make up will eventually come off, but this product will make a huge difference. The only quip I have is that sometimes it makes my face a little dry.
Rosalyn E.
Tucson, AZ
cant live without it!!! I think in comparison to KVD setting spray OR mac fix+ which some people use as a setting spray (but its really not) this works so much better. I dont think there is anything else to say.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.