BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Gabriela A.
Terre Haute, IN
Smells great and sets my makeup well! I have combination skin so it works well for that. I usually tend to spray myself more than once and it’s easy to apply.
Jackie N.
Franklin, WI
This spray works wonders!  Your makeup will not be going anywhere with this spray!  It's a great value for your money. I typically use 4 sprays to set my makeup.
gabi R.
I use this whenever my foundation looks a bit flakey and it hydrated my skin. Also, it helps my make up last on nights-out, yes even sweaty nights out dancing!
Kaylee C.
i never ever ever put on my makeup without spraying my face with this setting spray. it really makes your makeup stay on longer and keeps it in place all day.
Adrienne B.
Alabaster, AL
This setting spray really holds my makeup in place for long periods of time. It dries instantly and doesn't feel like I sprayed anything on yet it truly works!
Mendy B.
Love love love love!!! Can I say anything else? This product definitely gets the job done. I can set my face in the morning and it will last ALL DAY. 5 stars!
Jacenia M.
West New York , NJ
Amazing amazing amazing I have no other word for this product your make up will last for decades I love this setting spray I use it after I use my Mac fix plus
Ashley D.
Londonderry, VT
Makes my makeup long lasting and a travel size lasts me forever. However, the new scent is not my favorite, if you can get past that its a great product.
Tiffany G.
Boaz, AL
Works wonderful! Would definatly suggest trying it out. Makeup didnt move all day. Good price as well and doesn't take much to set either so last a long time.
Dani♔ J.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I liked the spray I felt it held my makeup on well. My skin is neither dry or oily and it worked well so I feel it can be used for a combination of skin types
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.