BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Alexandra S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I do think this keeps my makeup on forever. The only complaint I have is the awful smell, I can't take it most days. I don't know if maybe I bought a bad one.
Marilou C.
Johnson City, TN
Amazing product it feels good on the skin and makes ur makeup last so much longer and still look the same as when you put it on absolute favorite setting spray
Dani L.
His is a great product. It make your makeup look fresh, the wrap is consistent and great, it keeps your makeup on all day and night! Would definitely recommend
Cassidy O.
Daniels
The name speaks for itself. Once I spray this setting spray, my makeup is not coming off for the rest of the day. I especially love it for the hot summer days!
Gianna D.
Cedar Grove, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! obviously all the urban decay setting sprays are amazing but I think this is my favorite because it’s literally the name ALL NIGHT it lasts.
Sara B.
This setting spray is so good for ANY skin type. On my dry skin days, it works! When I'm leaning more on the oily side, it still works! Love it! So beautiful!
Jennifer B.
Albany, GA
So good! Set it and forget it! I spray my face several times and let it dry. I then follow up with a few spritzes of MAC Fix+. It is always a beautiful finish.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
This is the perfect setting spray if you need something that offers good lasting power. The mist isn’t fine enough for me so I usually use another one with it.
Jaelyn S.
Moultrie, GA
Honestly, it’s okay. It wasn’t FABULOUS, but it wasn’t horrible. It kept my fave somewhat in place. However, eventually it made my face oily and makeup runny.
gabi R.
I use this whenever my foundation looks a bit flakey and it hydrated my skin. Also, it helps my make up last on nights-out, yes even sweaty nights out dancing!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.