BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shayne P.
First setting spray I used, and I used it first for my wedding day! All I can say... It lasted through a lot of sweat and tears without budging one bit. It worked perfectly for my oily skin, and kept me beautiful! Will stick with UD All Nighter forever!
Lexi K.
Huntington Woods, MI
I have used this for a very long time and i will continue to use it. It has a natural finish which i love. It keeps my makeup in place all day. Morning- night. I am for sure buying this again!!! I love this product
Alex C.
Fort Lupton, CO
This setting spray by urban decay keeps my make up on all day . It is supper light weight and doesn't feel sticky. It has a dewy finish and good for combination skin. I will defiantly by repurchasing this product and I definitely recommend trying it.
Madison G.
Easley, SC
This setting spray is a real winner! Love the refreshing feeling it gives to your face! It also keeps your make-up pretty shine free and it lasts all day! It's a little pricey, but the travel sizes aren't too expensive if you want to try before buying!
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
I love urban decay chill setting spray. In the morning it makes my skin feel so good after washing. I have combination skin so I have to watch what I use on my face to prevent break outs. I would recommend this to anyone who likes a cool feeling on their face.
Suzette S.
Boiling Springs
This really really works. Makeup stays on through tears, light sweating, pool play and rain. There's no sun protection but it protects from everything else. I usually get a little oilier than usual when I wear this so make sure you have blotting sheets.
Maria C.
Missoula, MT
I'm oily person. I use this when I have to go somewhere and have full face of make up it keeps my skin oil free fresh and most importantly make up in place. Love this stuff. The only down side it's too expensive
Amy m.
Ione, CA
definitely gets the job done. this stuff sets my makeup so well doesn't create irritation and can let me go out all day without worrying about my makeup ending up all over my face. minimal creasing from a full face of makeup with this and is very light.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
They make up is amazing as it is but when I'm doing make up for events like wedding, sweet 16 birthdays, or other events I use this to lock all that make in for a longer lasting effect
Andi ..
Most long-lasting setting spray I've tried and it doesn't make your skin dry or sticky. The finish is a gorgeous matte finish and makes my makeup last literally all day. It's sosososososososososo good!! Yes I would definitely buy it again really good
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.