BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is by far the best setting spray I've ever use if you want your make up to last all night even through a sweaty night of dancing this is the secret. It's an amazing product and I would recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer T.
Rusk, TX
Great setting spray! Really makes my makeup last longer! I used this on a wedding party in July and their makeup looked flawless...even in 100 degree Texas heat! I will definitely repurchase!
Kaitlyn G.
Day-long wear. Gives a nice dewy glow to makeup. I'm a nurse and work 12-13 hour shifts. My face looks almost the same at the beginning of the day as it does at the end. Would definitely (and already have) buy again.
Kaylee K.
This is the best setting spray! This does not dry my skin out and I have noticed my makeup looking fresher throughout the day when I apply this setting spray. I also apply it to my makeup brushes prior to my makeup.
Michael M.
Portland, OR
I bought this for my best friend. It does an amazing job of setting the makeup! Seeing the results in person after a night out, I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a setting spray to try this!
Megan S.
Madison, AL
I LOVE this spray. Combined with an eyeshadpw primer my eye makeup doesnt go anywhere!!! Even in the current heat of the alabama summer everything stays put, including my foundation! This will be a repurchase and something i keep in my collection at all times.
Mary-Elizabeth A.
Duluth, MN
Great spray just need two pumps and it drys in seconds. I love that there's no smell to it like some of the others I've tried!!! highly recommend!!! love that they have a travel size too.
Tammy H.
Ontario, CA
I love this urban decay setting spray I started using it a month ago and I love it! It keeps my makeup looking flawless all day! It has a natural finish to it and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Alexa B.
LOVE THIS!!!! I am a beauty maven, but it was always difficult for my crazy make up looks to stay until I came across this setting spray. For being oily, this spray literally lasts 'all night' and I will never go to any other setting spray after using this one.
Linda T.
This makes my makeup last all day and night. It is good for people with oily skin. Doesn't make you oily or dry. It doesn't smell. It makes my makeup last completely through sweat and sun!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.