BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
This is by far the best setting spray I have tried. I do also like the chill version of Urban Decay also more for cooling down on a hot day and maintaining makeup but these are amazing.
Mandy R.
warrensburg
I bought a travel size in fear i wouldnt like it, like all the other setting sprays i have used and i was genuinely impressed with this product. Keeps my makeup in one place from 8 am to about 5 pm. I would reccomend this.
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
It's a good setting spray. It's my second favorite. It definitely make makeup and eye shadow last longer. I really wanna try the chilling version. The price is a lil steel compared to Gerard cosmetics. No scent eitger
Kayla Y.
Van Buren, AR
Ulta had a sale on the deluxe sample of this product and I bought it mainly because it was on sale. I didn't notice a difference until I danced at a dance competition all day and by the end my makeup is kinda oily but after using the spray it didn't fix all of it but it sure helped more than I knew it could
this product is extremely useful. When i used to use no setting spray my makeup came off instantly. but now with urban decay setting spray it stays on. the only thing about it is that it feels oily on my skin. but yes i would buy again in the near future
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Really wanna purchase this when I get the money! I set my face with this at Ulta mostly to see a difference and it did contain the oils around my t zone where I get oily, my face felt really refreshed and nice so I definitely wanna get it even in a travel size.
Payton W.
I love this setting spray, it really keeps my makeup on all day! It also gives an awakening feeling to the skin. It is very light weight, great for everyday, and super easy to apply. I would recommend!!
Lily Z.
Athens, GA
This setting spray is great!! Definitely helped my makeup stay on longer. I have normal-combination skin but it can get pretty oily throughout the day and this helped control the oil! Skindinavia makes this product!
Ana R.
Yuma, AZ
This is definitely a HG product. I highly recommend an individual who wants their makeup to last all night purchase this product. I spray this after I applied my primer and spray my face again when my makeup is complete. Seriously, my makeup does not budge.
Crista V.
Jacksonville
I use this daily. Every single day! I live in Florida so everyday I encounter heat and humidity. This keeps my foundation from melting away. It stays all day and does not break up. I can definitely tell if I didn't use enough in the morning. I recommend it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.