BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

☾Wren M.
Houston
This makeup setting spray really sets in ALL makeup. Works with my oily skin and my makeup doesn't budge. I noticed I never reapply my powder when I use the spray. Doesn't smell the best but the scent goes away after it fully dries after a couple minutes.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is some amazing stuff! Locks in makeup against sweat, wear, rubbing, creasing- you name it! Really ensures that makeup will stay fresh and beautiful! Love the smell and the formula!
brittany f.
always great for setting your makeup! Such a great product! it met my expectations and can be found in many places. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such great quality. I recommend to others!
Selene P.
This is pretty awesome. I usually use it on the weekends when I want my makeup to last longer than usual. It helps keeps the make up in place. One of the best setting sprays out there.
Caitlin S.
This setting spray keeps everything in place it keeps my T-Zone from getting oily throughout the day I love it I use it after rose water spray so that I can look dewy throughout the day without looking overly oily
Maria C.
Missoula, MT
I'm oily person. I use this when I have to go somewhere and have full face of make up it keeps my skin oil free fresh and most importantly make up in place. Love this stuff. The only down side it's too expensive
Destiny R.
Xenia, OH
I like this setting spray..it's okay but the Loreal infallible one makes my makeup last longer! And it's a lot less expensive! I will not be repurchasing this product. Id rather spend my money on the loreal one!
Kathleen B.
Stillwater, ok
I would recommend to absolutely everyone. This sets your makeup all day and night with no scent. It's a reasonable price for the amount of product you get. I've bought many and will continue to buy this product!!
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
Favorite setting spray of ALL time. Literally nothing like it. I have oily skin, doesn't affect my oil production at all. Can't feel it once it dries, not sticky either. Will definitely be buying whenever I can.
Hannah J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is an amazing setting spray. It truly lasts, i have been in swimming before after using this spray and my makeup did not budge. I will never use any other brand of setting spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.