BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katie R.
Madison, AL
I've used a few setting sprays in the past and honestly didn't feel that they worked, this Urban Decay Setting Spray was totally different though! I will forever use this stuff!
Kaden C.
Man, WV
This was the first setting spray that made me fall in love with setting sprays. This is a very heavy duty spray in my opinion. It makes my makeup last all day long and it controls my t zone really well. I can definitely tell when I'm running late and forget to spray it. I notice immediately a few hours into the day.
Amanda T.
Benton, KY
This is an absolute must. I use this every single time I do a full face. I also use it to wet my brushes when using shimmer shadows. I have used this for years and it’s definitely my favorite. It doesn’t have a strong smell. It dries quickly. And this mist-like spray is perfect for setting makeup without ruining the application.
Amy J.
This used to be amazing. The original formula. When they reformulated it the smell changed and it really throws me off. It still works. But the smell is hard to get over. Reminiscent Of microwaved lettuce
Cheyenne C.
Woburn
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. Whenever I use it my makeup lasts even longer and it doesn’t leave a weird residue on my skin like other setting sprays. It is expensive but it’s totally worth the price in my opinion.
Taneisha C.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is a holy grail product for me. I use this to set my make up and it holds all night. I have been using this product for 5+ years and it is my favorite setting spray by far.
Jennifer S.
North branford CT, CT
This product actually does what it claims. Your makeup will not move or fade for hours. And it does not change the finish of your makeup. If you're matte you stay matte, if you're dewy you stay dewy even after using this setting spray. All it does is extend the life of your makeup. Def recommend this product to others.
Karina G.
Hands down the best setting spray! I only tried the smaller version but I honestly love this. The spray nozzle is perfect. It distributes the product evenly around the face. Once you put it on your face it makes your foundation look like skin and it last all day. I haven't found a setting spray I love like this one. This is so worth it.
Lacey N.
Vinegar bend, AL
I’m not used to setting spray, so I may be biased. It don’t like that it looks very dewy to begin with, but I’m sure that’s just the product. I love the smell of cucumbers. I would consider buying this again.
Sheila H.
Poplar Bluff
I love this product.  It is a staple no matter what makeup look I'm going for that day.  Even if I use little makeup, this setting spray makes it look fresh all day.  It is lightweight and you can't tell you have sprayed anything on your face.  I have been using this for a few years and can't live without it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.