BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jess L.
This is agreed make upsetting spray for going out. I hate when my make up slowly comes off during the night. I only use this for special occasions when I am worried about my makeup sweating off. This holds everything in place
Ashleigh M.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It is a must have for anyone that works long hours or for a night out! I work for a hospital and work 12+ hours shifts and my make up doesnt go anywhere for the whole shift
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
This stuff is great! Keeps my makeup on all day with a slightly dewy, fresh finish. Makeup stays in place through heat, sweat, etc. I have normal-dry skin for reference. Might repurchase!
Katrena S.
Enid, OK
Long lasting is right in the name, and boy are they right! My make up stays on until I wash it off, no need to reapply or touch up. I have combination skin and I think it works really well for me! 8/10 would buy again. (An 8 because I also want to Check out other setting sprays)
Jenny W.
Mobile, AL
I love this make up setting spray. I do not use it every day and more of when I'm going out after work or out on the town. I can tell it does make my make up look better and last longer.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Perfect for on the go! This setting spray is a cult favorite that is great for locking in ones makeup so that it doesn't budge. Two spritzes does the job. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
The only setting spray that anyone should ever use if they have oily skin. Finally, something that works! My makeup doesn't budge and I am not a grease pit at the end of the day. Meet my holy grail!
Stephanie D.
Fort Smith, AR
True to the name. This setter by Urban Decay is amazing and makes it ok for me to forget that I have makeup on. (For those accidental, oh crap I can't rub my eye I have makeup!) Does not leave the skin feeling gross and sticky. So I definitely recommend for that all day makeup day, or all nighter!
Rachel Z.
Hatboro, PA
Was not what I was expecting. I like a lot of their products and am willing to splurge for them, however this was not worth it. It didn't do any better of a job than cheaper brands like NYX.
Stephanie D.
New Castle, PA
The only problem I had with this is that is burned around my mouth and my forehead. It also took a while to dry compared to my cheaper setting sprays. Other than that it was pretty good.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.