BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Erin T.
Love this setting spray. Always pick it up when checking out at Sephora. Works great on my combination/normal skin! The full size is a bit pricey, but the travel size is great for, well, travel, and does last me a good month or so! Would reccomend to others
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
This make up setting spray will make your make up last the whole night! I have never used a product that works so well! Even when you get hot and sweaty your make up will still look flawless
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I love this setting spray the most! It keeps my makeup looking good all day and even long nights! This is the best spray there is for any type of person who wants their makeup to last over 15 hours or more.
Olivia G.
I buy this product all the time! You can pick it up from Sephora. It really does make your makeup stay on better. All you do is give it a quick spray and you're good to go! I would definitely recommend this product.
Lindsay M.
Fort Drum, NY
Thought this was a decent setting spray. Very lightweight. Had a nice smell to it. I have dry skin and it was nice against my skin. Has a natural finish to it. Would buy it again. Would recommend this to my friends. Definitely worth the cost. Not to expensive.
Mindy F.
Covington, GA
I do like this product. I am a professional cosmetologist and Make-up artist and my hairspray trick works the same or even a little bit better. Honestly I think I will stick to my maximum hold hairspray makeup setting trick I have used for years in the salon!
Kami L.
My best friend and i use this every time we have a big night out. It works all throughout the night without the makeup moving at all. Seriously, SO worth the money. I would highly recommend when you apply a full face of makeup and don't want it to move!
Emely D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best setting spray I have used by far. It keeps my makeup in place all day in any type of weather. It doesn't produce any oil and is very lightweight. Your makeup will look fresh until the end of the day.
Candace V.
Avondale, AZ
I don't use make up setting spray all the time but when I do it's this. It's so good. I even use it with my glittery eyeshawdoe a so I don't have a lot of fall out. Just spray it on the brush or applicator and did it in the glitter and then put it on. Love it!
Mya L.
This prosuctbis very good and high quality! It will definitely emsure thst your makeup will stay looking nice and fresh tnroughout the night and even the day. I highly recommend this product to anyone willingnto buy.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.