BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yonatan P.
Lawrence
I love this setting spray it has been one of my ride or die products for the longest it gives makeup a way to stay on longer on your face at it goes with what you have if you want matte try oil control one or chill if you want hydration this one is just longevity
Leah
West Warwick, RI
This setting spspray is one of the best ones out there. It keeps your makeup looking flawless and locks it in for lomg wear, his is the perfect setting spray for wettings, parties, concerts, hot days and any other time you might need to have extra secure hold on your makeup for the day and/or the night.
Jennifer H.
Lexington, KY
Love how this product makes my makeup last all day. However, I can't get over the dirt like scent of this spray. It's made my skindiva as is other brands finishing sprays so I'm not sure why this product smells the way it does. However, it does what it advertises.
Tyler G.
Robstown, TX
the best setting spray i have ever used. it keeps my makeup in place all day long, especially my under eye highlight which is a problem area for me since i wear glasses. this works miracles.
Irma M.
Dallas, TX
LOVE!!! This setting spray I have real oily skin usually sprays tent to make it more oily this one has help allot and really holds my makeup even holds it trough a night of drinking and dancing lol really recommend it sometimes ulta will put it on sell that's when I stock up lol
Emily A.
Guin, AL
This setting spray is perfect for Prom, Pagean, Weddings and especially those date nights with your spouse on a date night. I highly recommend Urban Decay All Fighter Setting Spray. Literally what you see before you spray is what you get when your ready for it to be taken off whenever you choose. Always a must in my beauty bag.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
In my opinion this is one of the best setting sprays out there for keeping your makeup on all night.Everything about the product is great the packaging,the quality of the actual product,the amount of spray the nozzle releases,and how it evenly coats the face.It is worth the high price.You will not be disappointed.
Emily S.
Mc Lean, VA
Absolute game changer for my makeup. I can't wear makeup without using this to set my face...it truly lasts all day or night, and really makes me feel confident that I can go enjoy my night without worrying about my makeup. I bought the travel size, but would definitely buy the full size for a round two.
Katie T.
Erie, PA
This is a product that I have repurchased multiple times. First I just bought the travel size one which I totally recommend to do if you just want to try it out! I use it every day and it's a staple in my collection I will love this product till the end of time!!
Elizabeth P.
Shreveport, LA
I heard great reviews so I thought it'd be worth buying. I've used it on several occasions where I wasn't even sweating or oily, yet my face makeup was off within an hour or two. It says it's supposed to keep makeup on all night but it doesn't do that very well.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.