BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Shannon E.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to hairspray my face to keep my make up on- but no more! This setting spray moisturizes my face and keeps my makeup on all night (even when I'm dancing). It just gives you dewy look at first but then dries and looks matte. I recommend to all my friends.
Bobbi R.
Belleview, FL
It's a good setting spray. It's my second favorite. It definitely make makeup and eye shadow last longer. I really wanna try the chilling version. The price is a lil steel compared to Gerard cosmetics. No scent eitger
Kris C.
Hillsboro, OR
This is the only setting spray i have ever used and probably will be. It is great. Urban decays line of setting sprays is amazing mine lasts me all day and i look flawless till i go to bed. They have other ones foe different skin types which i think is amazing
Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge
So this used to be my favorite until I tried Kat Von D's new setting spray and this one just didn't live up to the staying power of the KVD. This also does not have a fine mist so it can leave droplet marks sometimes on my setting powder or powder foundation.
Michael M.
Portland, OR
I bought this for my best friend. It does an amazing job of setting the makeup! Seeing the results in person after a night out, I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a setting spray to try this!
Malaina C.
Topeka, KS
This is the only setting spray that I've really grown to like! It literally makes your makeup stay on all day! It also doesn't dry out my face and feels very natural. I recommend this product especially to those who wear lots of makeup because it really works
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK
This is by far the best setting spray I have tried. I do also like the chill version of Urban Decay also more for cooling down on a hot day and maintaining makeup but these are amazing.
Olivia G.
I buy this product all the time! You can pick it up from Sephora. It really does make your makeup stay on better. All you do is give it a quick spray and you're good to go! I would definitely recommend this product.
Rose A.
De Kalb, TX
This is amazing! I have used it for years and it really locks makeup in place All day and night! I purchased it as a gift for my sister and she loves it as well! I would recommend to anyone that wants their makeup to stay absolutely flawless for hours upon hours!
Colleen  D.
Parlin, NJ
THIS SETTING SPRAY IS SENT FROM THE HEAVENS. Whether you're looking for a matte or a dewy finish this setting spray will hold whatever you've managed to put on your face for hours!! Just a few sprays and you're set!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.