BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
This seems to work really well and keep my makeup set for long days/nights. Do be careful and let your mascara/eyeliner dry before spraying this at it will make everything run if you don't.
Taylor W.
Gibsonia, PA
This is a must have especially in the summer months. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is worth the money and truly is a lifesaver at times. Makes my skin feel amazing as well. I will continue to repurchase this forever!
Brittany A.
My favorite setting spray ever! I've always had oily skin and any other finishing spray made the oil even worse, but this spray keeps my makeup in place even at work! 10/10 would buy again.
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely love this setting spray! It is easy to apply long wearing, it does not make you look cakey. I accidentally fell asleep with my make up on once and it still looked good when I woke up because of the setting spray! I have repurchased the product and highly recommended it!
Cassidy E.
North Port, FL
Amazing long lasting setting spray. This spray works wonders, I use it daily. It's the best setting spray ever. 5 out of 5 stars. It keeps my makeup lasting all day and night. And I recommend this to everyone
Rebecca G.
Provo, UT
I'm not really sure how much this spray actually sets and locks my makeup in place: however, it does feel very nice to spray this on after finishing my homework. It is nice and refreshing.
Jennifer L.
This spray works wonders! Keeps my makeup on all day and night. Also adds a nice texture to complete the look. Best spray I have tried and I will not change. The bottle also lasts for a long time so it is worth the price
Gina K.
San Antonio, TX
Everyday I use this to set my makeup, and everyday my makeup lasts ALL day! I feel hydrated and perfected with this setting spray! During the summer the Texas heat can really make me 'melt' but not with this bad boy 😍😍
Katie B.
Rochester, NY
Get this spray! It is a little bit pricier than you would pay for a drug store brand but it is entirely worth it! It has a great matte finish and lasts me all day and night. It isn't thick and doesn't way down on your skin
Natasha M.
By far this is my holy grail for setting sprays. It makes my eye makeup last all day without transferring or creasing. And I love the cooling version of this during the bout summer months.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.