BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emely D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best setting spray I have used by far. It keeps my makeup in place all day in any type of weather. It doesn't produce any oil and is very lightweight. Your makeup will look fresh until the end of the day.
Kathy X.
Fresno, CA
It really does help my make up stays on longer. Instead of following their instruction on spraying on the t zone. I just spray it all over my face until I think it's enough to help hold.
Megan S.
Richmond, KY
Urban Decay setting spray is truly magical, it's the only thing I've found to actual set my makeup and honestly hold the last wear. It's so light that you don't feel it get cakey/sticky afterwards, it's one and done.
Kami L.
My best friend and i use this every time we have a big night out. It works all throughout the night without the makeup moving at all. Seriously, SO worth the money. I would highly recommend when you apply a full face of makeup and don't want it to move!
Olivia G.
I buy this product all the time! You can pick it up from Sephora. It really does make your makeup stay on better. All you do is give it a quick spray and you're good to go! I would definitely recommend this product.
Tammy H.
Ontario, CA
I love this urban decay setting spray I started using it a month ago and I love it! It keeps my makeup looking flawless all day! It has a natural finish to it and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Janet A.
Manitou Springs, CO
I spray this after and sometimes before I've done all my makeup and it makeups my makeup last all day. If totally recommend it if you need a spray that helps you hold your makeup for most of the day when you're out.
Mae A.
My holy grail setting spray! I've been repurchasing for at least 6 years. It is the best and I cannot imagine my makeup routine without it. It truly helps keep my makeup lasting for hours on end and I highly, highly recommend!
Mya L.
This prosuctbis very good and high quality! It will definitely emsure thst your makeup will stay looking nice and fresh tnroughout the night and even the day. I highly recommend this product to anyone willingnto buy.
Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
The only setting spray that anyone should ever use if they have oily skin. Finally, something that works! My makeup doesn't budge and I am not a grease pit at the end of the day. Meet my holy grail!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.