BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

keeks s.
I just received this setting spray and in love with how it sets my makeup. It melts everything together and is just a good setting spray. I do not like the smell however it has a bit of an unpleasant smell but other than that it is an amazing setting spray and worth the money. It’s almost like the MAC setting spray but the all nighter literally stays all night and till the next morning😂😂😂!
Yennifer R.
I have to admit that i really like this setting spray simply because it smells great and it helps hold up my makeup a little longer. With this being said the setting spray claims to give you longer lasting makeup but i realized that it only gave me 2-4 hours of longer lasting makeup. After that 2-4 hours mark i noticed my makeup breaking up around my chin and cheeks. I would like it even more if the spray bottle would spray as a mist instead of big droplets.
Yaretsy P.
Austin
I have extremely oily skin and work 12+ hour shifts. I needed something to help keep my makeup looking as good as it could at the end of the day. I have not found anything yet that keeps my makeup looking as good as when i put it on in the morning, but this definitely makes it look much better and helps reduce some of the oil by the end of the day. I've tried many other finishing/setting sprays and this is my favorite so far.
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this thing. I got it at Sephora on a summer day where I just felt all my makeup was going to melt across my face, and it kept everything in place! It's been my go-to since then. I'd recommend using it with waterproof mascara because that's of course one thing it doesn't protect. Ideal if you plan to use a refreshing moisturizer spray water during the day and don't want to ruin your lewk :)
Franciele L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Urban decay has the best setting sprays for my skin. I live in Florida and sweat so much due to the weather and I can definitely see the difference between when I use this product versus not putting it on. My makeup does not last as long. I will continue to purchase. This is part of my routine day or night. I wouldn’t be able to keep my face together without it. Please buy it and try yourself!!!
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
I believe this is everyone's go to setting spray. You can legit go hiking , go swimming have hot sex or go to Hawaii and your makeup will still be in place. I love everything about this product and they come in travel size as well. I have oily skin but I use the all nighter instead of the de slick and honestly it holds pretty well. And the spray is very nice as well capturing basically your whole face!
Mandy T.
Lititz
Urban decay all nighter long lasting make up setting spray was recommended to me as I was choosing make up for my wedding day in 2014. Are used it that day and I have been using it religiously ever since. It definitely keeps all of my make up from my foundation to my eye make up in place throughout the day. I do not use it daily so I do feel that it lasts a long time and is a great value value.
Emily O.
Big Rapids, MI
This product is really really good. It keeps my makeup on all day and it helps melt it all together to look less cakey. But, it can be a bit drying. Sometimes throughout the day, my makeup begins to look dry and crack apart a bit. But, it works! I also can't exactly justify the price. I think there are other setting sprays that could work just as good, so I don't think I'll repurchase.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I absolutely love this Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. I live in South East Texas where it is always hot and very humid and this stuff keeps my makeup in place and looking great. It doesn’t make my face feel too dewy but melts my foundation and powder just enough to give a perfect finish. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Danielle J.
Phoenix, AZ
Ok so I've had some pretty serious skin issues lately from huge pores to greasy skin (Yay 30s 😑). Anyway I went and got a new mattifying primer and was told I should try tbis setting spray. I'm old school, I've been using hair spray forever lol, so i tried it. What a great purchase! My makeup didn't melt or come off and it definitely helped to control the oil! Another great product from UD
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.