BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Daisy A.
Beaverton, OR
It really does exactly what it says! It's a splurge but your makeup will hold up flawlessly and if that's something you have a problem with then you really do need to invest in this! Lasts quite a long time as well!
Brittney B.
Independence, MO
Definitely one of my favorite setting sprays! I don't get oily as much on my T-zone, and it doesn't dry out my cheeks. I love that it doesn't mess with the finish of my makeup, and it makes my makeup last so much longer. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone!!
Tammy H.
Ontario, CA
I love this urban decay setting spray I started using it a month ago and I love it! It keeps my makeup looking flawless all day! It has a natural finish to it and I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Layna J.
Tempe, AZ
I really like this setting spray, it works well and makes your make up stay on pretty well. It is a little sticky once you spray it and let it dry. That goes away after a good 10 minute depending how much you spray. I would buy it again.
Nancy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love love this setting spray. I was kind of doubting the purchase because I thought it was expensive but the first time I tried it I knew it was perfect! It doesn't have any sun protection but it does last all day.
Karen D.
Hyattsville, MD
This is the best setting spray ever. It's my holy grail setting spray! You can expect your makeup to stay in place all day once you apply this spray over it. It gives me a nice finish (like a cherry on top) I absolutely love this spray and would recommend! :)
Lacey B.
I had a small sample bottle of this and it seemed great but I didn't get a chance to truly put it to the test before I ran out. But it seemed to really do nicely for my day to day make up
Kaitlynd D.
Now this is amazing! One spray a day will keep the cracks, dark under eyes and bad blending days away!!!!! This product keeps a firm hold on your current makeup when sprayed! Usually can go about three hours after spraying twice and still continuously having beautiful makeup! All day and all night!
Selina S.
This is THE BEST setting spray! I always have issues with my makeup getting oily around my nose and it still does that with this but it's definitely not as bad as with everything else I have tried. I buy the smaller sizes and they last me for a long time
Tori P.
Kent, OH
Finally took the splurge and upgraded to All Nighter after previously using the NYX matte setting spray. The difference is insane! All Nighter literally lasts me the entire day and makes my face and makeup look as good as when I first put it on! So worth it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.