BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Melissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Tried a few setting sprays and this one has by far been my favorite! Really does last all day and gives my makeup a nice natural finish look. I think with the dewy finish it provides it may be too much for oily skin types. Did not work as great for my sister as it did for me but will definitely repurchase.
Mackenzie R.
Meridian, ID
I didn't believe in setting sprays for the longest time. Then I tried this and my makeup game completely changed. My makeup no longer runs off and it looks like I just applied it by the end of the day. I bought two bottles and will continue to use this product.
Evelynn C.
You could go out and party with your makeup on and hours later, your makeup is still intact. Product dries right away so your face doesn't feel sticky. You need about 2 sprays for your whole face and you're good to go!
Crystal R.
One of my favorite setting sprays and it's perfect for a party you can sweat and it will not come off your makeup will stay in place it is a little pricey however it is well worth the price you can buy it at any local Sephora I definitely recommend this product
ebony b.
Harrodsburg, KY
Setting spray has always been a life saver for me. I would not know what to do without it. It gives my face a matte type finish. I never look at the sun protection actually so i'm not sure. My makeup actually does stay ALL day long. Forsure will buy this again
Jaimie H.
I have dry skin that makes makeup stick on to my face and creates fine lines and makes my pores look much larger. This product keeps my makeup fresh all throughout the day and allows my skin to look dewy and flattering against my acne. Overall, a great product.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
This seems to work really well and keep my makeup set for long days/nights. Do be careful and let your mascara/eyeliner dry before spraying this at it will make everything run if you don't.
Cassidy E.
North Port, FL
Amazing long lasting setting spray. This spray works wonders, I use it daily. It's the best setting spray ever. 5 out of 5 stars. It keeps my makeup lasting all day and night. And I recommend this to everyone
Serena M.
Portland, OR
Best setting spray I've used so far!! It really locks in any product on your face and makes it last all day. I've used the sample but I plan on purchasing the whole thing. Works for all skin types (I'm combo). Love it!!!!
Christian V.
One of the best makeup setting spray! This will keep you beat set till the day you die literally. I use this all of the time and have back ups just incase I finish. Literally all of my friends have and I love it so much!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.