BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Catherine J.
I think this is the best setting spray out there! I have oily skin and this stops my skin looking like an oil spill. I usually put this under my makeup as well as on top, my makeup goes on smoothly and doesn't move. Have bought this numerous time and will continue to do so
Sydney K.
Urbandale
This is the first setting spray that I have ever used so I have nothing else to compare it to, but I really like it and think it gets its job done effectively. It locks everything in pretty well, but you do still have to be careful with your makeup as it will fade throughout the day.
Alyssa B.
I used this after completing my prom makeup & it made the night so much less stressful! It was hot inside the venue and humid outside but I didn't have to worry at all about my makeup sliding/sweating off. By the end of the night, my face was still looking pretty good!
Samantha M.
Bellevue, Ne
Great setting spray even if you wear it for work it keeps your makeup nice an set so if you go somewhere after work it'll be like if you didn't even go to work Bc everything is still I. Place
Valerie P.
San Antonio , TX
It works just the same as other setting sprays. I honestly think its too pricey. You can get one just the same as this one for $3 which is Elf's setting spray. It works just the same. I just don't see anything great about this setting spray. Save your money!
Julissa B.
This setting spray is my favorite! It keeps my makeup on all day, and it keeps my face hydrated, it does everything a setting spray should do. I highly recommend this to everyone, dry skin, oily skin, everyone!
Katie F.
This is worth every penny. It definitely locks in your make up, and it is also nice to use throughout the day to freshen it up. It looks like you just applied your make up brand new again.
Kishmala M.
Torrance, CA
This stuff is magic. It like glues the makeup onto ur face. After spraying it, your makeup won't go anywhereeeeee. I have tried other setting sprays but I always end up going back to this one because it's just the best.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
This helps keep my makeup looking fresh longer. I also like that it helps my pores look smaller when I use it. It also helps my makeup not look so cakey. I use this daily and will buy again
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
My favorite setting spray. Love that not too much comes out when spraying so I really have control unlike my other setting spray from nyx. Really locks in my products and lasts me all day! Really recommend
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.