BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Elle G.
Los Angeles
It holds make up. So it does what it says it does. I just didn't like it because it's too matte. I was looking for something more illuminating because I have very dry skin. But If you are just looking for something to hold your make up this is perfect!
Rachel K.
Decatur , GA
If you are super, super dry, avoid products with alcohol in them. The alcohol in these sprays is what gives it the staying power. For normal to dry, you can probably get away with this one.
Irma M.
Dallas, TX
LOVE!!! This setting spray I have real oily skin usually sprays tent to make it more oily this one has help allot and really holds my makeup even holds it trough a night of drinking and dancing lol really recommend it sometimes ulta will put it on sell that's when I stock up lol
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
This make up setting spray will make your make up last the whole night! I have never used a product that works so well! Even when you get hot and sweaty your make up will still look flawless
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
In my opinion this is one of the best setting sprays out there for keeping your makeup on all night.Everything about the product is great the packaging,the quality of the actual product,the amount of spray the nozzle releases,and how it evenly coats the face.It is worth the high price.You will not be disappointed.
Rebecca D.
Champaign , IL
Fabulous! I have combination skin and love this! It doesnt make me feel oily and does a little extra to keep my makeup in place for hours and hours. Its easy to use and smells neutral. It dries quickly and I will definitely buy it again! And you should too!
Katie T.
Erie, PA
This is a product that I have repurchased multiple times. First I just bought the travel size one which I totally recommend to do if you just want to try it out! I use it every day and it's a staple in my collection I will love this product till the end of time!!
Jackie P.
Love this product! Can use with or without a primer, and it really does work! Keeps my makeup on all day, even when it's hot out. I really love the seamless layer that it adds to my skin. Overall, this is a great purchase.
Jennifer H.
Lexington, KY
Love how this product makes my makeup last all day. However, I can't get over the dirt like scent of this spray. It's made my skindiva as is other brands finishing sprays so I'm not sure why this product smells the way it does. However, it does what it advertises.
Leigh M.
Augusta, GA
Urban Decay is such a great brand. They're makeup is always great and lasts for a long time. This product was no different! It's perfect for long days, keeps my makeup in place. I would definitely recommend!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.