BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Beatriz B.
Monroe, NY
Best setting spray I have ever used
Use it everyday and it helps control my oily skin and leaves it look matte all day!
I never have to worry about reapply because it keeps my makeup in place for the whole day
10/10
Samantha M.
Washington, DC
At first, the idea of spraying something wet on my face to fix makeup seemed completely counter-intuitive.
Then I received a free sample and now I will be buying it forever.
Taylor J.
I love this spray. My sister just recently bought me a bottle. I prefer to apply it before and after I apply my foundation. Why you might ask? I love how it almost transforms the application and look of the makeup. If you don't have it, go get it ASAP.
Shorondha L.
Corona, CA
I love this setting spray. Though I don't use it everyday. I use it for special events like wedding and what not and it definitely does the job to hold your make up and fresh.
Andrea L.
Waxahachie, TX
You know, I really didn't notice much of a difference with this product. I have oily skin and really wanted to like it, but to be honest, I wish I could have my money back.
Meredith S.
Norman, OK
I LOVE THIS! you have to have good foundation if you don't want to separate but this works absolutely great! Threw a night out, a dance practice or even if it starts raining!
Mya❥❥
It's not awful and it does set my makeup but one day I ran out of makeup remover and it literally worked as makeup remover and that is not something I want in a setting spray I want my makeup to last...
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
I first used this spray when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. After that I was hooked! After a hot day and dancing all night, my makeup still looked flawless!
Norell C.
I love this stuff! Not only does it keep your makeup in place endlessly it also is refreshing, non-drying and a little goes a long way so you don't have to purchase often
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Truly is an amazing product! This is a great product! Certainly keeps makeup on and lasts all day for me! I do not know what I would do without this spray environment!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.