BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Chris W.
los angeles, CA
The OG. It took me a while to go buy this, and I had been missing out big time. I bought the travel size a while back and ran out ... I need more!!! It makes my makeup indestructible, and I apply quite a bit on and have long days. Also doesn't make it sticky ... and it takes away the powdery look from my powders ! I'm buying the full size ASAP. I've tried others but ... damn
Raeann J.
New Braunfels, TX
Now I will say that this is about my #2 favorite setting spray on the market. It does exactly what it says it will do, only issues I have is the fact that it runs out very quickly. Obviously due to the higher price of this item I am limited as to how often I can purchase this, but when I can, trust me I do! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Jessica M.
Avon
Love this product! It is a refreshing spray and it gives off a natural finish on the skin. It dries quickly and holds my makeup in place for several hours. It does not feel heavy and I would totally purchase this product again!
Jesslyn T.
Hampton
I haven’t had a chance to really put the “all-nighter” aspect to the test but this really does seem to lock your makeup in place. I will say though that it does react funny with sweat. So if you think there is a chance your skin will become more oily I would definitely bring along some blotting papers. The nozzle does shoot out a fine mist and it does seem worth the money.
Kari Q.
Brooklyn
AMAZING. This is one of the best setting sprays I have ever tried. It made my makeup look appear less cakey which is always a plus. It felt light on the skin as well. My makeup would look great for over 12 hrs which is amazing.
Caitlin R.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I believed that this product worked, meaning it locked in the makeup. But I could NOT get over the smell, it smelled like burnt hairspray to me and I could not deal with the smell. It is very strong.
Katy C.
Saint Paul
Of all the makeup setting sprays I’ve tried, I always come back to this one. The spray is a consistent, fine mist that has a neutral scent. It doesn’t change the finish of my makeup and helps it stay in place. I would recommend this to anyone since it works for all skin types. It is also available in a travel size so you can try it before you commit to a full size purchase!
Sarah O.
Dover
Setting sprays just don't get any better than this. I've always been a big fan of setting sprays and finally invested in all nighter this summer. I can't believe I hadn't sooner, I'll never go back.
Kenna F.
Bloomsburg, PA
Love it! I purchased this after seeing Jeffree Star use it and it was well worth it! It makes my makeup last all day even after a 12 hour work day in the animal hospital! I would recommend it to anyone!
Sydney M.
Tyler, TX
This is my all time favorite setting spray. It last at least 10-12 hours for me - it feels great coming home, looking in the mirror and seeing that it looks just like how I left the house that morning. It also has proven to last during high intensity dance - its the first setting spray that I have found to be sweat resistant. I highly recommend you give this spray a shot.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.