BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Andrea L.
Waxahachie, TX
You know, I really didn't notice much of a difference with this product. I have oily skin and really wanted to like it, but to be honest, I wish I could have my money back.
Newsha A.
I never leave my house without spraying this if I have my makeup done - especially when it's a full face! Holds everything in place. I have repurchased it over & over again.
Mya❥❥
It's not awful and it does set my makeup but one day I ran out of makeup remover and it literally worked as makeup remover and that is not something I want in a setting spray I want my makeup to last...
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
I first used this spray when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. After that I was hooked! After a hot day and dancing all night, my makeup still looked flawless!
Norell C.
I love this stuff! Not only does it keep your makeup in place endlessly it also is refreshing, non-drying and a little goes a long way so you don't have to purchase often
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Truly is an amazing product! This is a great product! Certainly keeps makeup on and lasts all day for me! I do not know what I would do without this spray environment!
I use this this setting spray every time I create a look. It literally makes my face last longer. I recommend this product for people who go out a lot. It really stays on
Rachel V.
This setting powder comes in handy for me because I live in florida and I can do my makeup for hours then walk outside and it sweats off within fifteen minutes. I use this daily and it works all day long!
Carley J.
Berlin, NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I would buy this again and went beyond my expectations. Beautiful packaging and caught my eye! I would buy this product again and it was a great price. I would recommend this to others. LASTS ALL DAY!
Kayla J.
Ft Leavenworth , KS
It works great and a good price. Great packaging. Keeps your makeup fresh all day long! I bought mine from ulta! It don't leave your face feeling sticky and smells good!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.