BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katie F.
This is worth every penny. It definitely locks in your make up, and it is also nice to use throughout the day to freshen it up. It looks like you just applied your make up brand new again.
Sarah P.
Ripon , Ca
I love this all nighter setting spray I mostly use this when I'm going out for a very long time! It doesn't make my face feel oily like some setting sprays do. I recommend this setting spray for all my girls when we go out I will be buying more of this spray soon!
Molly G.
Romeoville, IL
This is actually my favorite setting spray, I love how it's non irritating, it smells very fresh, it helps my makeup last all day and all night, I have absolutely not complaints about this product. It really gets the job done and helps your makeup set beautifully.
Chantelé G.
Hartford, CT
This is one of my favorite settings free of all times I have extremely dry skin and it actually blends my make up more into my skin it is very easy to apply just follow the instructions I definitely would recommend this product. I actually use this on my clients
Erin T.
Love this setting spray. Always pick it up when checking out at Sephora. Works great on my combination/normal skin! The full size is a bit pricey, but the travel size is great for, well, travel, and does last me a good month or so! Would reccomend to others
Toni A.
Galt, CA
So with this product i like it but i don't love it, i cant really tell if it works and it leaves my skin a bit shiny so i wouldn't really recommend it but the price wasn't bad because i bought a tester size.
Jennifer L.
This spray works wonders! Keeps my makeup on all day and night. Also adds a nice texture to complete the look. Best spray I have tried and I will not change. The bottle also lasts for a long time so it is worth the price
Tomaz D.
Houston
This setting spray is absolutely sensational and it kept my makeup in place all day. I had no doubts with this setting spray because it was highly recommended to me by a good friend. This setting spray also kept me matte along with keeping my makeup stationary.
Devon T.
Pataskala, OH
It does exactly what it says it does! It makes your makeup last all night (or all day!). I wouldn't consider this an "everyday" product for me, but any time there's a special occasion, party, or event that I really want to look my best for, I reach for this.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Love the travel size to keep in my purse and car. I am very oily and throughout the day when I'm running around I love to spray and refresh my makeup. Even when it's hot I spray it on so I can feel the freshness. My makeup won't move and I stay matte all day
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.