BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amanda V.
I have used this every application since I got it! It sets perfectly and keeps my makeup looking at its peak throughout my entire work day and into the the night. I don't even have to do retouches!
Jas G.
One of the top finishing sprays! Doesn't over dry ur skin or make ur makeup crack. Lasts long and keeps ur make up in place very well. Great even for combination skin types. Totally worth it
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
I use this all the time! I keep a little travel sized version in my purse for makeup on the fly. Sets beautifully, holds everything in place, makes sure nothing budges. I tend to touch my face a lot, and this keeps me from damaging my makeup too badly. Love it.
Courtney B.
Broomfield, CO
It says All Nighter, but I use in the mornings too! My makeup stays in place and doesn't disappear as quickly either. I don't use it every day, because let's face it, sometimes I forget or I just don't wear makeup! I've noticed that the times I forget though, my makeup doesn't last as long or look as fresh.
Candice N.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love this setting spray! I got all my friends into it as well. It keeps my makeup looking fresh longer and I don't have to touch it up as often. But be careful if you have oily skin! Your t-zone can get oily fast
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
This is literally the BEST setting spray EVER! Made by the makers of Skindanavia, I put this on about 8 in the morning, I wake up the next morning and believe it or not my make-up still looks like I just put it on! This is VERY similiar to the Limelight By Alcone 10 Years Younger Setting Spray, made by same maker, Skindinavia, Urban Decays has been my go-to setting spray. I'd love to try a new one lol. 💯💯💯💯💯💯
Nicole B.
Saint Peters, MO
This is by far the best setting spray that I have ever purchased. It is extremely long lasting. I applied it over my makeup the day of prom and it didn't come off my face the entire night of dancing. I have dry to normal skin and this is perfect for any skin type. I will continue to repurchase this product!
Ashley N.
This stuff is no joke! It's definitely a must have, and especially if you have a long day. Used it when doing makeup for bridal parties, keeps your makeup on all night. If you're looking for a setting spray, this is the one!
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
Keeps my makeup in place for my entire work day! The only thing I didn't really like about this was the bottle itself. I wish it had a better sprayer on it. Kay von d's settinng spray has THE BEST sprayer just doesn't work as well as urban decay! I love it otherwise
Micah R.
Louisville, KY
All of the praise hands for this setting spray! A few sprays on my face after applying my makeup and my face is locked for my entire 8-10 hour work day. I haven't tried this in extraneous circumstances, like going on a hike or in high heat, but it seems to do the job and then some! My only complaint is that it is pretty pricey. 🙌
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.