BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Julie C.
Covina, CA
I love this stuff I ran out of it and tried another setting spray and it sucked my make up looked a mess and so powdery. When I use this setting spray my face is always flawless and looks and feels like my skin not powdery makeup. I can't live without it. Ride or die
Alyssa B.
I used this after completing my prom makeup & it made the night so much less stressful! It was hot inside the venue and humid outside but I didn't have to worry at all about my makeup sliding/sweating off. By the end of the night, my face was still looking pretty good!
Remi D.
The Colony, TX
I use this spray everyday and it's so nice to use when you're having a dry skin day. Translucent powder tends to make wrinkles appear and so this is a nice alternative. It keeps your skin looking dewy and your makeup to stay on all night. I would recommend to a friend.
Received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora, and honestly I probably wouldn't have bought it on my own. However, when I do use it (albeit occasionally) I can see a definite difference in how long and how well my makeup, especially foundation, stays on. Especially useful for long days or sweaty nights out.
Catherine S.
Urban Decay chill makeup setting spray is truly amazing I am the type of person I want to buy my makeup just once and not have to come to reapply and if that's something that you would like to do this is something that you should go for the price is a little bit more expensive but it's truly worth the extra few bucks
Christina F.
Overall I really love this product. It gives me a nice finish and takes away any powdery look I might have. I don't normally wear my makeup for a super extended period of time, so I can't say whether or not it helps mine stay on. But I continue to repurchase this
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I la la LOVE this setting spray! I use it when I'm going to be out all day to set my makeup and it keeps it on so well! Even on hot days my make up doesn't move! I have tried cheaper knock-offs but none of them work as well as this one. Definitely worth the money in my opinion.
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
i purchased this spray before i left on vacation. we had a destination wedding to go to and i didn't want my makeup to run. this product sealed my makeup the entire night as if i just applied my makeup! i've gone threw several bottles of this and will continue to buy them
Dolly M.
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. It has the PERFECT sprayer to make you look a lot less powdery. If you are in the market for a new one, the Urban Decay All Nighter is a must!
Laure'l O.
El Paso, TX
I totally recommend this setting spray! I love it!! It does not feel sticky or oily on your face at all. After 8 hours at work, I come back home and my make up still looks great. It's a must have in your makeup bag! yes there are more affordable alternatives, but who cares?
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.