BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sarah K.
This setting spray does wonders!!! It's like no matter how much I sweat, my makeup won't budge! It holds up amazingly on my normal skin! It's relatively priced! Highly, highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
Keeps my makeup in place for my entire work day! The only thing I didn't really like about this was the bottle itself. I wish it had a better sprayer on it. Kay von d's settinng spray has THE BEST sprayer just doesn't work as well as urban decay! I love it otherwise
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
It keeps my makeup in place, even if I do only wear it for a couple of hours. The one problem I have with this product is the scent. It smells a bit like celery from the salad bar. It could just be my bottle though. Overall, it does the job and would purchase again.
Stephanie T.
Phoenix, AZ
this setting spray is the amazing! . I'm constantly hearing oh take a girl swimming on the first night and blah blah blah I'm over thinking like ummm honey I'll run a lap,volunteer for the hunger games, go swimminng in the river of lost souls and this face will still be beat for the gods. This setting spray is like yasss boo we got you!
Tachel B.
Neoga, IL
This product is overpriced and overrated. It does not keep my makeup on all day. It smells very bad too. The packaging is nice, but the overall quality is not the best. I've used drug store setting sprays that work better, to be honest. I will not be purchasing again.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I have the de slick one. Love it because I have a extremely oily t zone and this helps keep my t zone from getting super greasy throughout the day. This also doesn't dry out my cheeks that are already dry.
Susanna M.
Holy grail setting spray! This will keep your makeup looking as fresh at 11 pm as it did at 11 am. Sooo good!
I have combination, acne-prone skin, and this works well for me. No breakouts yet!
Dolly M.
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. It has the PERFECT sprayer to make you look a lot less powdery. If you are in the market for a new one, the Urban Decay All Nighter is a must!
Jillian S.
I have cried for hours wearing this setting spray, and my makeup still looked absolutely bomb. Swimming or tubing also stands no chance against this setting spray. I love this spray so much!
Maggie M.
Macon, GA
I use this all the time! I keep a little travel sized version in my purse for makeup on the fly. Sets beautifully, holds everything in place, makes sure nothing budges. I tend to touch my face a lot, and this keeps me from damaging my makeup too badly. Love it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.