BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Amy C.
This is my absolute setting spray now. I discovered this spray by watching a makeup artist on youtube swear by the stuff. It sure does work a lot better than the brand I was using previously.
Kaitelyn H.
Gladstone
Best one I've ever tried. A fellow makeup artist recommended it to me a few years ago and I have never gone back to other setting sprays. Keeps my makeup and my clients mkeup in straight all night. I find it especially helpful with stage makeup. Doesn't move one bit
Joanna T.
Baltimore, MD
Favorite setting spray. I tried one other from this brand and it didn't compare. I've also tried other brands, but keep coming back to this one. Helps keep my makeup in place (use it as a last step after setting my makeup w loose powder). Will continue buying and recommending!
Stephanie D.
Harlingen , TX
Favorite setting spray of all time! I have the oiliest skin ever and this is the only spray that can keep on my make up all day long and doesn’t cause me to break out. I will continue to purchase, I just wish it was a little cheaper but it works so I can’t complain.
Bryana M.
Wadsworth, OH
URBAN DECAY YOU DID IT AGAIN. My makeup won't go anywhere, even if I'm having a mental break down (which happens quite often because of college). The bottle lasts a while as long as you don'y over spray, 2-3 puffs will do the trick. I'll never use anything else.
Kellye L.
Favorite setting spray. Really holds everything in place by doesn't clog my pores at all. Love it for a night out or when I know I'll be outside. I think for the size, it's worth the money. I'd definitely buy over and over again.
Julie C.
Covina , CA
I love this stuff I ran out of it and tried another setting spray and it sucked my make up looked a mess and so powdery. When I use this setting spray my face is always flawless and looks and feels like my skin not powdery makeup. I can't live without it. Ride or die
Abby R.
E Liverpool, OH
GIVES YOU LONG LASTING FLAWLESS MAKEUP, with this you don’t have to worry about smudging throughout the day. It’s very light weight.. and makes you have one less worry!!! I will always tell everyone how great this is!! Even the hottest days my make up still looks flawless
Madison E.
Love this setting spray keeps my makeup looking perfect after a night out . It's the perfect moisture if you need to apply a glitter and make it stay. Just all around best spray in my opinion.
Angelique Z.
I only use this when I'm going out and need my makeup to really stay, and it does just that. I usually spray this before I apply mascara because I have a tenancy to squeeze my eyes together when I spray this stuff and end up with little black streaks under my eyes.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.