BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Zoë B.
Perfect. Recommend for anyone. Keeps my makeup flawless all day long. I'm pretty sure there isn't a lot of sun protection. Only con is that it's not water proof.
Kimberly P.
Roxboro, NC
I cannot say enough great things about this setting spray. I will lock my makeup down without changing the finish. I swear by this stuff, especially for summer and long nights out!!
Stephanie P.
Tustin, CA
I love this setting spray because it helps my makeup stay in place for a long time. Whether it's a hot day, or a night out my makeup always stays in place. It also gives me a dewy look after i spray it on.
Michelle B.
Apex, NC
Works great!! Unlike other sprays that make your face feel sort of wet when you apply them, this one feels like a fine mist and makes your makeup last all night. Worth the money!!
isabelle b.
Hamburg, NY
This product is amazing! Definitely makes your makeup last longer than it would on its' own. A TINY bit pricey but this is especially fantastic for special occasions or date nights!
Maricruz R.
Dallas, TX
Tried a sample and I must say it really works and works very well! Once you have finished you beautiful canvas (face) apply as directed and you're set for the night (long night). :)
Cristina P.
It is a great product. It will sure keep your makeup in place. It is very easy to apply with the perfect amount of mist that flows from the bottle. It's a defiantly a product I would recommend. It is a 10/10
Julie G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I recently used this product to keep my makeup on for Halloween and it worked wonderfully. My makeup stayed on all night (and I had a lot of makeup on). I was incredibly pleased.
Tiera N.
Powder Spgs, GA
This kept my stage makeup on through two dance shows, each 4 hours long! It was easy to apply and it dried quickly as well. It's compact and goes a long way for 4 ounces.
Jessica W.
Bentonville, AR
This is my saving grace for filming Summer weddings! No more melted face! I love how it feels on my skin and the way it makes everything look natural and stay that way.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.