BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Laure'l O.
El Paso, TX
I totally recommend this setting spray! I love it!! It does not feel sticky or oily on your face at all. After 8 hours at work, I come back home and my make up still looks great. It's a must have in your makeup bag! yes there are more affordable alternatives, but who cares?
Ashley M.
This is a life saver! It really does work! Perfect for nights out dancing or just for every day! My makeup tends to disappear halfway through the day but once I started using this setting spray my makeup lasts my whole day!
Catherine S.
Urban Decay chill makeup setting spray is truly amazing I am the type of person I want to buy my makeup just once and not have to come to reapply and if that's something that you would like to do this is something that you should go for the price is a little bit more expensive but it's truly worth the extra few bucks
Mei F.
Brooklyn, NY
My to go to selection when ever I need my makeup to last. I've used it in Dubai when temperatures are as high as the 100s, Hong Kong when the weather is super humid and it hasn't failed me yet. Wish it is cheaper but I'm still willing to pay for it at this price.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
I purchased this like 3 months ago , & wow. My make up stays in place for the day, & I love it . My nose does get oily here & then but that's towards the end of the day so I don't complain .
Love this setting spray, it's for all skin types and has a more natural finish to it that ses without looking oily. I'm not a fan of the "dewy" look so I love it. It also lasts much longer than you'd think. I have the Travel sized one and it's definitely lasted me longer than I expected. 10/10 would recommend!
Alex R.
Such a good settingh spray, it lasts all day and its very easy to apply. It finishes with a more natural look which most of us like. I highlight recommend for anyone looking for a new setting spray. I would purchase again.
Adrienne L.
This is the BEST setting spray on the market. I helps my makeup last all day, it makes my skin feel refreshed and look less cakey. I use this setting spray every single time I wear makeup. It's a MUST HAVE.
Stephanie T.
Phoenix, AZ
this setting spray is the amazing! . I'm constantly hearing oh take a girl swimming on the first night and blah blah blah I'm over thinking like ummm honey I'll run a lap,volunteer for the hunger games, go swimminng in the river of lost souls and this face will still be beat for the gods. This setting spray is like yasss boo we got you!
Cassie W.
Saint Joseph, MN
All time favorite setting sprays! I use the all nighter and de slick together ! My T-zone is generally oily but this keeps it matte and in place! I have tried many setting sprays but I always go back to this
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.