BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Milisa G.
Banning, CA
I recently went to a music festival in Southern California that was from 2-11pm with 100 weather & this definitely made my makeup stay on the whole entire time which was amazing especially through lots of dancing & sweating.
Chantal E.
Tampa, FL
I work in a department store and I come in super early when the a/c was still kicking in. This keeps my make up on point. This is the only setting spray I use. Urban decay always steps it up.
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ
Great setting spray! Keeps my makeup put throughout a 10 hour day. Super easy to apply and sprays out very consistently. There isn't any sun protection, but I typically wear sunscreen before my foundation. I 100% recommend this product and I will purchase again!
Allison C.
Williamstown, WV
Love love love this setting spray! It truly helps make your makeup super long lasting. Without this product, my makeup will disappear halfway throughout the day. This product ensures your makeup will not budge, even in the heat or when doing activities!! Love this!
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
Just recently purchased this and i have to agree my makeup does stay on till the end of the day about 8-10 hours i would say. expensive but worth the money.. I'm sure it will last me a while.
Noemi F.
Sanford, NC
I absolutely love this setting spray!!! I bought the travel size first to know if I liked it before buying the bigger bottle and I will definitely have to buy it. It keeps your make up on for hours and it drys seconds after you spray it on your face. I love it!!
Estefania T.
San Antonio, TX
This is like the holy grail! I love it so much it is the best!! It lasts a very long time which is amazing because I basically use it everyday! It is a necessity here in Texas especially in the summer! My makeup looks flawless all day!! I recommend this for sure!
Lauren F.
Bensalem , PA
Long lasting really adds to your makeup look. Dries quickly. Great in the summer when you wanna make sure that makeup stays. Great for all skin types. Got mine at ulta and will be buying again
Rachel M.
Canton, OH
This is amazing! I reach for it every single day. This makes my makeup completely sweat-proof!! It stays in place, it's lightweight and extremely workable. Sometimes, after putting an eyeshadow on my brush, I lightly sprits the brush to get extremely pigmented results. The only downside is the expensive price.
Ashley G.
The first and best setting spray I have ever used. Started using this years ago and when other brands came out with more affordable versions I tried several but none compared. Worth the money!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.