BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Clorissa F.
Cumberland, MD
I love this product! This is my go to! It helps my makeup last all day! I have combination skin. The price is good! And who doesn't love the soft bottle! And double lids? I love this and would recommend it!!
Sonam S.
Gaithersburg, MD
One of the best setting sprays on the market. Good for dry skin, love that they changed the packaging. Very long lasting power. Gives great finish when done applying makeup. Good amount for the price, and would purchase again!
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Got this for my birthday this year and its awesome. Sets my makeup and last all day. Has a nice spa like scent to it. Also great to use if you need to refresh. Very lovely products. Would recommend
Gabrielle U.
Grand Terrace, CA
Probably one of the best setting sprays In terms of making sure your make up stays allllllllll day. It literally does not move for a good 10-12 hours. I work NOC shift in the hospital, after 12 hours my makeup still looks decent. The only downside to this is the scent. I'm not a fan.
Dylan D.
River Edge, NJ
This stuff keeps your makeup in place all day. Sometimes I'll forget a primer and compensate with this and my makeup stays on for at least 8 hours. I'm generous with my sprays but it works and I highly recommend
Marianna A.
Mustang, OK
This is okay. I've had my ups and downs with this. It has a matte like finish for all types but it does not come out of the sprayer very well and that's my beef with this. I constantly waste this spray because it misses places on my face and leaves dots on my face. Not my fave
Lexi M.
Boca Raton, FL
Absolutely love this product! Keeps your makeup on perfectly all night long through everything! Makeup stays looking fresh and clean as if it were just applied! Easy to apply! Just a couple of sprays and you are ready to take on any and everything the night has planned!
Ann S.
Ewa Beach, HI
This is a great setting spray and the hype is real! It keeps my makeup on my face even during the hot weather. I'm removing one star because I think I got the wrong one and should have gotten the oil slick one. My face tends to shine s bit if I don't set with a powder.
Maria P.
I have both travel size and regular size and they work wonders for my makeup. I have combination skin and when its time to take of my make up I don't end up with really oily skin like with other setting sprays. Really recommend!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
I go to culinary school and finally my makeup doesn't slide off it looks like my makeup was just applied my foundation and blush looks fresh all the time and the heal no longer can make me look bad
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.