BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
this is the best setting spray ever. I can fall asleep with my make up on and it won't even be messed up when I wake up. I don't even feel this on my skin. No cons to this product. Definitely recommend.
Lindsey W.
Lagrange, GA
I love this setting spray. Every time i run out, i have to go and buy a new one. It actually does prolong the wear of my makeup and keeps me from having to touch up my foundation throughout the day.
Patrycja B.
middle village, NY
Love this spray!!! Love the smell and how it sets my make up !! Its a game changer !! No more dry patches and make up looks polished in place all day! Good for all skin type will recommend to loved ones
Kaitlyn C.
Fountain Vly, CA
The setting spray make my make up stay on all day I have dry skin and it makes my makeup look great. No cons to this product would definitely use again and easy to apply it also and last really long time
Marissa G.
This item I got during the Holidays for free. It didn't do very much it did not control the oil either. I love Urban Decay this item in particular just did not work for me but it might for others.
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
I have used this product since high school. It is by far the best setting spray and keeps your makeup in place all day long, even your eye makeup that likes to transfer.
Ellen W.
I love it, it keeps my makeup on ALL DAY LONG. I have combination skin. Just spray it on after you finish your make up (except the eye makeup) and you're set (literally!).
Selena M.
I love love love this setting spray! I would recommend it everyone! My make up stays on all night! I have oily skin, and honestly it didn't make my face feel oily at all!
Melissa B.
Mokena, IL
Love love love this! I work in a warehouse environment where in the summer my makeup will melt off my face in an hour. Using UDs setting spray keeps my makeup flawless for 8+ hours!
Gina R.
I don't usually use setting spray. However I got this product so my makeup would last at a wedding I went to and it stayed perfect! Highly recommend. Stayed even with all the dancing
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.